Retreats at Dry Creek
In addition to Dry Creek-sponsored retreats and events, the camp is available for booking private retreats. Whether you have an adult group looking for a peaceful getaway, or a youth or children’s group excited to participate in traditional camp activities, we are here to serve you.
The Adult Conference Center is available for adult-only or family retreats, and a variety of dorm-style and small cabin options are also available. Click here for a full list of lodging options.
A hay ride and campfire are included with every retreat, while the use of the pool or challenge course may be arranged for additional fees. All activities are reserved on a first come basis.
Every retreat package includes use of the recreation areas, a meeting room, any equipment needed for meetings, coffee, and ice. Additional meetings rooms may be reserved.
Every retreat include three buffet-style meals provided by our camp staff. Additional meals may be added for a per-person fee. Groups can also cook their own meals using our outdoor kitchen.
Ready to schedule your retreat?
Email today for available dates! Our facilities are large enough to accommodate several groups at one time, or you can reserve the whole camp for an additional fee.
What do we need from you?
Before we can book your retreat we’ll need:
- an estimated number of guests, including the number of students, adults, speakers, etc.
- a breakdown of males and females for dorm accommodations
- any small cabins needed for speakers or leaders
- the number of meals desired
- desired activities, including hayrides, campfires, and the use of other recreation areas
- the number and size of meeting rooms needed
- if and when you would like the gift shop open